The use of reels on Instagram is becoming increasingly common. In most cases, the length of an Instagram reel is limited to no more than one minute. Watching contemporary content like reels and Instagram videos is something that many people today enjoy doing. In light of this, Instagram users are quite enthusiastic about the possibility of downloading and saving their favourite highlight reels and videos for offline viewing. Although there is not yet an official option to download videos from Instagram, there are third-party solutions that can accomplish this.
You don’t need to worry though since we’ve got you covered whether you want to save Instagram reels and videos to your local device or download them. Even though Instagram does not permit direct downloading of any content, users can still access Instagram videos and photo albums using a number of third-party apps. These apps allow users to see Instagram content such as photos and albums.
Download Instagram Reels Using Online Tools
Instead of downloading the app or software directly, you may use any number of online apps or programmes to get your hands on Instagram content and save it locally. As an added bonus, you can use these online resources to download Instagram video reels and videos without having to deal with annoying watermarks or other restrictions.
Here are some of my favorite online tools for downloading Instagram videos and reels:
Note: Using these tools you can also download Instagram stories, IGTV Videos, Instagram DP, and photos.
1. Begin by launching Instagram and navigating to the video or reel that you want to save by clicking the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. After that, choose the option to Copy Link by clicking on it to see the menu for that choice. The link to the movie or reel will be copied when you click this.
3. Use one of the tools that were previously mentioned. For the purpose of this illustration, I will be using InstaFinsta. Once you have the link copied, navigate to the “Reels” tab on the page, and then paste it into the box that appears.
4. At this point, all you need to do is click the “Download” button and wait for the processing to finish. After the procedure has been completed, you will be presented with a thumbnail preview of the reel video as well as a sizable download button. Simply clicking the button will result in a video from Instagram being successfully downloaded to your device.
Download Instagram Reels and Video Using Dedicated Apps
There are several third-party apps that help you download Instagram reels and other media content. Here are some tried option
- Reels Saver
- Video downloader for Instagram
- Instant Save (iPhone only)
- First, get the app from the app store and install it on your mobile device. So that it can carry out its intended purposes, please grant it all necessary rights.
- Launch one of these applications and put the link to the Instagram video you want to download into the app’s address bar. To store the movie on your device and transfer it to your phone, all you need to do is copy and paste the link into your browser, then click the Download button.
Bookmark Or Save Instagram Reels To Watch Later
You can save yourself the trouble of downloading a video from Instagram if all you want to do is watch it later by bookmarking the reel. This will allow you to watch the video whenever you want.
If you would want to save the Reel for later use but do not wish to download it, you can do so by just bookmarking it in your browser.
Launch the Instagram Reel that contains the content you wish to preserve. After clicking on the icon with the three dots, select “Save” from the drop-down menu that appears.
Use the following navigation: “Profile screen > three-bar symbol > Saved” to access the Instagram Reels that you have saved:
When you tap the “All posts” button, all of the posts you have saved, together with Reels and videos, will be displayed.