Jio Crosses 40 crore subscribers in India
Nowadays everybody carrying their smartphone everywhere because of everyone using the internet people can’t live without the internet have you remember those days when we were using 3G phones with limited and fewer internet data. Telecom companies charge for internet, calls, SMS.
We used to run around carrying smartphones that had only 1GB of data per month for us to use. Do you still remember that we used 3G for being so fast that it used to end our data pack too soon? Do you still shiver at the thought that you used to run around searching for free WIFI so that you could surf Facebook?
We presently have at least 1GB of data in our devices for our everyday use, and it’s not even enough for us any longer. personally using more than 2GB data every day and still use WIFI when accessing any multimedia content.
Then Reliance launched their 4G service in India and they started each service for free then every person shift to jio because it offers 4G and unlimited calling also there is no charge for SMS then things gonna changed.
Now almost all of us using 4G phones along with 4G data. According to trai currently, more people using internet data due to work from home because many people switch over 4G so that suddenly more people shift towards this operator.
The reason for that Vodafone idea(VI) doesn’t perform well they collaborated and airtel is good they also added 33 lakh subscribers while jio added 36 lakh and VI lost its 33 lakh subscribers in July only.
It’s leading in the wireless sector and currently, it has 40,08,03,819 subscribers in India.
The last note by TRAI expressed that Reliance Jio presently had 40.19 crore broadband clients and Bharti airtel has 15.57 crore supporters. The Mukesh Ambani lead telecom is blasting in business while pounding its rivals individually.
Why choose jio?
- There are many companies in the market provided data at the lowest price but jio provided at the very cheapest price along with that it offers many addons like cinema, music,tv and more features.
- Other companies still provide 3G data but jio provides only 4G data.
- Wide network availability.
- Free home delivery sim card facility provides so that users can buy sim online and get their sim at sitting home.
- It offers savan music app free for its users so they can listen to music at any time.
- It offers a higher downloading speed TRAI reports that the highest download speed of 22.3 Mbps in October while Airtel registered 9.8 Mbps.
- It’s the first company that launched unlimited data in the market before this there was no company offer this kind of functionality in their segment.
- Unlimited data means even if you 2Gb per day plan if it exhausted then also you can use your internet at 64,128 kbps speed.
- There is no charge for calls you can make calls to anyone even in another telecom user you don’t have to spend any single penny or any extra charge for calls.
- It included in your 4G data package.